* קדם מגבר +
* נגן רשת +
* יציאת אוזניות איכותית
במכשיר קומפקטי ברמה גבוהה
יצירת מופת אודיופילית
You love music? You treasure perfect sound quality?
You want to enjoy music without the need for a computer?
You appreciate the comfort of remote controlling via an app?
You also want to listen over a good headphone sometimes?
And you would like to connect a turntable?
All this can be done now with only one single device,
the musicbook: 20.
The musicbook: 20 is a streaming preamp which can easily handle
the high-resolution music playback of HighRes downloads.
No matter if you’re streaming music from your music server or listen to internet radio:
you’ll be amazed at the great sound potential that’s slumbering in your music collection.
The musicbooks are designed and manufactured exclusively in Germany.
They represent the essence of 20 years of experience in the development
of hifi components at Lindemann.
Today a lot of those devices like the AMP4, CD1,
the first German-made SACD player D680 and the members of the 800 series
enjoy cult status with audiophile listeners.
The musicbooks employ state-of-the-art technologies and components
which allow to pack big high-end into a smart enclosure.
Despite its compact dimensions the musicbook: 20
offers generous connectivity and a comfortable operation
with the musicbook app or the included remote control.
A web update feature plus app updates will always keep the device up to date.
- Balanced converter preamp
- Reliable and stable streaming platform
- HighRes playback from UpnP servers up to 192 kHz and 24 bit
- Class-A headphone amplifier
- iOS and Android app
- IR remote control
- Mains voltage: 90 – 250 V, 50 - 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 280 x 220 x 65 mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 3.30 kg
- Power consumption: 0.2 W standby, 4 W network standby, 30 W max.
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbit/s
- WLAN: 802.11b, g, n. 2.4 GHz band. WEP, WPA, WPA2 safety support.
- External screw-in antenna
- DHCP and static IP support
- USB 2.0 host interface: fullspeed and highspeed mode.
- Charging of smartphones and tablets up to 2.1 A.
- Support of mass storage devices with FAT16/32 file system, e.g. USB sticks,
- USB harddisks, smartphones and tablets
- Internet Radio: vTuner
- Gapless playback with WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, MP3
- Meta data support
- Supported formats: MP3 max. 320 kbit/s VBR/CBR | WAV and AIFF max.
- 192 kHz / 24 bit | FLAC max. 192 kHz / 24 bit | ALAC max. 96 kHz / 24 bit |
- AAC | Ogg Vorbis | WMA (only Standard, no Pro and Lossless)
- Inputs: two optical and two coaxial digital inputs (75 ohms) for SPDIF
- signals (LPCM) up to 192 kHz and 24 bit
- Outputs: one optical and one coaxial digital output (75 ohms) for SPDIF signals
- THD & Noise: <0.0005% (@ 0dBFS)
- Dynamic range: >125 dB
- D/A converter resolution: 352.8/384 kHz, 32 bit
- Converter architecture: Anagram Sonic Scrambling
- DAC in dual-differential mono mode
- Master clock: ultra stable dual-frequency clock with balanced
- clock lines (LVDS), jitter performance 250 femtoseconds
- Multi-stage, synchronous data re-sampling
- Jitter reduction: >60 dB
- Digital filter: minimum phase "apodizing" filter
- Output voltage: 2.50 V @ 0dBFS
- Inputs: analog line level inputs (RCA) with 10 kOhms input impedance
- Outputs: one balanced (XLR) and one unbalanced (RCA)
- line level output with 100 ohms output impedance and 2.50V max.
- level (unbalanced) or 5V (balanced) resp.
- Headphone connection: ¼“ (6.35 mm) jack socket for headphones
- with 32 – 300 ohms impedance
- Circuit design: fully balanced signal path with special audio FDAs,
- balanced, analog volume control
- Volume level control range: 0 to 99 with the following characteristic:
- 0 to 20 in 2 dB steps / 21 to 70 in 1 dB steps / 71 to 99 in 0.5 dB steps
- Balance control range: +/- 6 dB in 1 dB steps
- Maximum gain: 14 dB (5-fold)
- Fixed line output (FLO) equals unity gain (0 dB), output voltage 2.50 V @ 0dBFS
- Frequency response: 0 – 200 kHz (-3 dB)
- THD & noise: <0.0005% @ 2.50 V output