- The benchmark for performance and installation flexibility
- for invisible speakers.
- Fully concealed within walls or ceilings for a totally
- invisible result.
- Speaker surface can be finished with up to 1/8" (3mm)
- of lightweight flexible material including finishing
- compound and paint, venetian plaster,
- wallpaper or wood veneer.
- Available in four models to accommodate any install or budget.
- Optional enclosure to reduce sound transfer to adjacent rooms.
4 sq. in (27 sq. cm) planar diaphragm, driven by a 1" (25mm) voice coil
50 sq. in (320 sq. cm) planar diaphragm, driven by a 1" (25mm) voice coil
50Hz - 20kHz ±3dB
8 ohms nominal; 6 ohms minimum
80 watts RMS
88dB SPL (1 watt/1 meter)
170º hemispherical up to 10 kHz
Paper surface ready for up to 1/8" (3mm) flexible material* and paint *Pliable,
elastic material such as joint compound, plaster or wallpaper.
Two independent self-resetting gel switches (low and high)
0º - 125º F (-17.7º - 51.7º C)
2" (51mm) 3 13/16in (97mm) With optional Enclosure
16 3/32" x 12 3/32" (409mm x 307mm)
12 lbs (5.5kg) pair